Fifty years and counting—that’s how long the Palm Desert Country Club has been a premier course for visitors in and out of Palm Desert and the Coachella Valley.
The recently renovated 18-hole course boasts gorgeous trees and fairways that highlight the beautiful views of Santa Rosa, San Jacinto, and San Gorgonio mountains.
The Resort and Country Club is only minutes away from the Palm Springs International Airport and many shopping, dining, and sightseeing locations.
Palm Desert Resort and Country Club is a prominent gated golf community in the city.
It hosts over 900 gorgeous homes located on or near the club’s 18-hole championship golf course.
Homebuyers get to choose from 9 different floor plans in sizes ranging from 821 to 1,360 square feet.
Homes in Palm Desert Resort and Country Club usually feature:
- Private patios overlooking the golf course’s beautiful fairways
- Spacious bedrooms with spectacular mountain views
- Chef’s kitchens with stainless steel appliances
- En-suite bedrooms with walk-in closets and his-and-hers vanities
Golf and other amenities
Aside from the residents of Palm Desert Resort and Country Club, Coachella Valley’s guests also get to experience playing in the course’s 18-hole, par-72 regulation golf course.
The club formerly had a 9-hole executive golf course. Now there are plans to convert the golf course to a condominium project with entertainment facilities.
One of the many existing amenities in the neighborhood is the full-service clubhouse. It has its own lounge and a dining room that overlooks a huge lake.
Palm Desert Resort and Country Club was nominated as the Best Public Course in the Valley by the Coachella Valley Weekly.
- Driving down the Palms to Pines Scenic Byway is a great way to see the unique landscape and beauty of the Palm Desert area.
- The Desert Adventures Eco-Tours offers a memorable camp experience made more amazing by sunset views over the Valley’s rugged terrain.
Year Established: 1980
Golf Membership: $3,500
Course Architect: Joe Mullenaux
Course Holes: 18 Regulation
Number of Homes: 960
Monthly HOA Dues: $390 + 40
Monthly Golf Dues: $430
Pay as you Play Rates: Winter $75-99, Summer $24 or less
Palm Desert Resort Country Club
77333 Country Club Drive
Palm Desert, California 92211
*All information subject to change and should be independently verified.