Coachella Valley offers something for everyone, from the finest vacation resorts and golf courses to spectacular world-famous events and celebrations.
It’s quite easy to see why the Coachella Valley is known as one of the best places to live in Southern California – you won’t find an area with such a seamless mix of breathtaking views, world-class destinations, unforgettable events, and luxury properties.
The area offers a lifestyle unlike any other: nothing beats living in an incredible resort destination in a relaxing and scenic desert setting.
Coachella Valley gated communities
The exclusive gated communities in the Coachella Valley area offer residents an exceptional level of privacy, security, and convenience. Whether you’d like to live close to golf courses, top-performing schools, luxury shopping centers, or hiking trails, you’re sure to find a gated community that will suit your needs perfectly.
Buyers will find a fantastic selection of well-designed homes located along the quiet picturesque streets of each gated community. Options include spacious seven-bedroom homes, Mediterranean-inspired mansions, and expansive mid-century estates.
Many of the homes include features such as:
- Meticulously landscaped grounds
- Oversized outdoor patios and resort-style pools
- Comfortable living rooms and formal dining rooms
- Spacious and elegant gourmet kitchens with stainless steel appliances
- Gorgeous mountain vistas and views of deep valleys
- Elegant master bedrooms with luxurious bathrooms
Events to enjoy in the Coachella Valley
- The Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival is a world-famous annual event that attracts tons of visitors to the area each year. Get to watch some of today’s hottest bands and artists perform, and enjoy plenty of fun-filled activities as well.
- Fashion Week El Paseo is one of the valley’s signature events. Held at Palm Desert’s premiere shopping destination each April, the weeklong event features runway shows and fashion demonstrations that showcase the work of today’s most recognized clothing designers, interior decorators, and promising up-and-comers in the fashion industry.
- The Palm Springs International Film Festival is one of the largest on the continent. Every year, approximately 135,000 people descend on the region to attend the event.