Toscana Country Club
- Toscana CC Homes for Sale
- New Listings this Week
- 2018 Toscana CC Sales
- 2017 Toscana CC Sales
- 2016 Toscana CC Sales
- 2015 Toscana CC Sales
- 2014 Toscana CC Sales
- 2013 Toscana CC Sales
- 2012 Toscana CC Sales
- 2011 Toscana CC Sales
- 2010 Toscana CC Sales
- Toscana Floor Plans
- Membership Dues & Fees
- Indian Wells Property Owner Annual I.D. Card
This premier golf destination in the heart of the city of Indian Wells in Riverside County delights golfers and non-golfers alike.
This luxury residential area and private equity club sits on 640 acres of beautiful land.
Golfers of all ages can tee off in any of two Jack Nicklaus Signature golf courses in the area.
This enclave is made up of more than 600 homes. It has spectacular views of Eisenhower Mountain and is surrounded by the best restaurants, cultural attractions, and amenities in town.
Aside from the breathtaking lake, mountain and fairway views, homes in Toscana typically have:
- Upgraded gourmet kitchens with granite countertops
- Wide outdoor spaces with courtyards, pools and Jacuzzis, barbecue areas, and fire pits
- Guest homes with living areas and en-suite bedrooms
- Homes from 2,400 to 5,400 square feet in size with 18 different floor plans to choose from
The North and South courses’ more than 7,000 yards of pristine greens, make golfing an experience to remember.
The club also offers a double-ended driving range, a large putting green, and a short game practice area with a chipping green.
Spa Bella Vita has beautiful gardens and Luxury and Grand Suites as well.
The Toscana Sports & Tennis Club offers personalized fitness programs and training sessions.
Private events like weddings are extra memorable and intimate dinners in lovely restaurants are always special in this place known for its excellent events venues.
- Fox Performing Arts Center, only an hour’s drive away from Toscana, is a must-see in the heart of Riverside County. It is popular for its exciting lineup of comedies, musicals, and concerts.
- Around 30 minutes away from Toscana is the Palm Springs Art Museum, which has a beautiful collection of local art residents and tourists will appreciate.
- Lantana restaurant at the Indian Wells Hyatt Regency has been cited in a 4-star Yelp review for its “very diverse menu, with things for both adventurous and picky eaters.”
*All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
For more information on homes in this golfing community, call the team of Diane Williams & Associates at (760) 776-7070. Or send a message here.
Real Estate in Toscana Country Club and Golf Properties in Coachella Valley