The Hideaway Golf Club
A lush and inviting desert oasis located right in the heart of La Quinta, The Hideaway Golf Club is all about understated luxury and the finest things in life. Privacy, stunning mountain views, and an array of five-star amenities make The Hideaway one of the most attractive addresses in Coachella Valley.
Within The Hideaway’s 600-acre property are 446 residences and custom lots that offer gorgeous vistas, privacy, and access to the club’s amenities.
Homes in The Hideaway are divided into four main property types:
- Hideaway Bungalows – Located in close proximity to the clubhouse, the Bungalows consist of 23 luxury homes surrounding small yet charming courtyards. You’ll get to choose between 3 different types of floor plans, with sizes ranging from 2,703 to 3,078 square feet.
- Hideaway Custom Homes – These well-designed custom luxury homes feature floor plans that range from 2,800 to more than 8,000 square feet.
- Hideaway Golf Villas – Built for the golf enthusiasts, The Hideaway’s Golf Villas are located in close proximity to the Clive Clark golf course. Home features include an attached garage, a private pool, and a spa. Sizes ranges from 2,637 to 3,293 square feet.
- Hideaway Custom Lots – These custom lots located long the fairways provide a perfect setting for the home of your dreams. Sizes range from one-third or over one-half acre.
Golf and other amenities
The Hideaway Golf Club is home to 2 well-designed par-72, 18-hole courses that feature rolling fairways, waterfalls, bunkers, and more. The visually dramatic courses were the brainchild of designers and architects Clive Clark and Pete Dye.
Aside from the world-class golf opportunities, The Hideaway also has several tennis courts, a modern and well-equipped fitness facility, a swimming pool, and a clubhouse. You’ll also find a full service spa that offers salon services within the grounds.
- Lake Cahuilla Recreation Area – Situated at the foothills of the grand Santa Rosa Mountains, the Lake Cahuilla Recreation area offers stunning scenery and a 710-acre park filled with outdoor recreation. Fish in the 135-acre lake or explore one of the area’s trails on horseback. Other facilities in the area include a swimming pool and several picnic areas perfect for social gatherings.
Year Established: 2003/2001
Golf Membership: $150,000
Course Architects: Pete Dye and Clive Clark
Course Holes: 36 Regulation
Number of Homes: 446
HOA Monthly Dues: $600
Monthly Golf Dues: $1,950
The Hideaway Golf Club
80440 Hideaway Club Court
La Quinta, California 92270
*All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Real Estate in The Hideaway Golf Club and Golf Properties in Coachella Valley
For more information on homes available in this golfing community, call the team of Diane Williams at 760.776.7070 and 760.835.0240.