Rancho Las Palmas CC
Acres upon acres of landscaped grounds, expansive tennis and luxury spa amenities, an amazing Ted Robinson-designed golf course, a top-notch resort, and beautiful luxury residences make this country club a true treasure in Coachella Valley.
This golfing community built in 1977 is distinguished by its towering palm trees and is located in the affluent resort city of Rancho Mirage.
Rancho Las Palmas, with its more than 900 homes, is one of the best in Palm Springs. The neighborhood is a dream come true for those looking for beautiful, spacious homes sitting on lovely fairways as far as the eye can see.
Most homes come with:
- Upgraded kitchens with state-of-the-art appliances
- Patios and outdoor dining areas
- Bathrooms with elegant travertine showers
- Bright and spacious living rooms with relaxing fireplaces
Golf and other amenities
An excellent golf course, clubhouse, and other facilities characterize luxury living in Rancho Las Palmas.
The 27-hole golf course designed by respected sportscaster Ted Robinson is highly acclaimed for its breathtaking terrain and views, well-placed bunkers and fairways filled with palm trees.. It is also one of the most kempt and reasonably priced private golf courses in the area.
This country club also takes pride in its own luxury retreat, Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort and Spa, an oasis at the heart of the desert.
Feel the stress ebb away as you gaze at majestic mountains, stroll under palm trees, and bask in the warmth of the California sun.
Splashtopia, a two -acre water playground, boasts of a 450-foot lazy river, two thrilling water slides, jacuzzi , sandy beach, and fun fountains and sprinklers.
It also has a driving range, practice greens, locker rooms and showers, a clubhouse, a country club bar, and snack bar.
- Go back in time and visit Sunnylands, a Rancho Mirage landmark, and check out the sites national and foreign dignitaries and diplomats went to for summit meetings. This place, also known as the “Camp David of the West,” teems with beautiful plants, desert gardens, manmade lakes, and notable sculptures.
- Feeling lucky? Try your hand at the popular Agua Caliente Casino.
- The City of Rancho Mirage Public Library remains a favorite sanctuary for young and old alike.
Real Estate in Rancho Las Palmas Country Club and Golf Properties in Coachella Valley
Call the Diane Williams team at 760.776.7070 for more information on available homes in this golfing community.