Rancho La Quinta CC
This country club with two world-class private courses designed by renowned golf course architect Robert Trent Jones, Jr. and esteemed professional golfer Jerry Pate is not known as “The Gem of the Desert” for nothing.
Its spectacular mountain views and extra dose of sunshine make it ideal for teeing off.
As if that’s not enough, a state-of-the-art clubhouse and amenities await members and residents in this pocket paradise.
This 700-acre master-planned private neighborhood of 980 homes and casitas spells luxury and convenience.
Take your pick from any of these homes:
- Casitas or luxury condo units around the Racquet Club
- Ventanas nestled on 2,000 to 2,500 square feet of space
- Encantos or homes located around golf courses
- Montanas, the largest homes in the community
Any of these homes will prove ideal as your vacation retreat, seasonal residence, or permanent address. In Rancho La Quinta, you’ll be part of 400 community residents who are golf members that partake of club activities and events the whole year round.
Golf and other amenities
Golfers can choose from two courses — a championship link and/or a more modern layout –for a chance to beat their best scores and perhaps land a hole-in-one.
Aside from the lovely greens, these courses offer impressive water features and Coachella Valley’s unbeatable mountain views.
A driving range and short game area, plus a chipping green and two putting greens where golfers of all levels can tee off to their heart’s content, make this place a must-see.
Exercise your stress away in tennis courts, the pool and fitness center, or relax in the clubhouse and several dining areas.
Meet more of your neighbors during holiday parties, golf tournaments, adventure hikes, and other club activities the whole year round.
Catch up with friends and make new ones in the clubhouse dining areas and bar with sensational views of the golf course and surrounding mountains.
- Visit Old Town La Quinta and bask in the city’s unique charm by visiting its top-rated shops, restaurants, and live shows at the McCallum Theatre.
- Check out the city’s natural beauty and rich history at the La Quinta Museum.
- Go on romantic dates and/or fun family excursions at the Rock N Roll Mini Golf, an air-conditioned indoor facility.
- Get away from it all and enjoy sun, the sea, and everything nature has to offer in the many Southern California beaches which are a mere stone’s throw away.
Real Estate in Rancho La Quinta Country Club and Golf Properties in Coachella Valley
Call the Diane Williams team at 760.776.7070 and 760.835.0240 for more information on available homes in this golfing community.