Oasis Country Club
The Oasis Country Club is a lovely private neighborhood in Riverside County.
It’s also one of the most active golfing communities in Palm Desert because of its accessibility and first-class amenities.
Over half of the residents of The Oasis are club members who get to enjoy the 18-hole executive golf course and 18-hole putting course.
The Oasis Country Club is an exclusive community with over 600 homes.
With more than 25 different floor plans to choose from, in sizes that suit a variety of needs, homes here allow owners to create a living space that shows off their taste and lifestyle.
There are 3-bedroom detached and attached units available for rent or for sale. These residences homes usually feature:
- 3 bedrooms
- Master suites with high, vaulted ceilings and elegant vanities
- Gourmet kitchens with slab granite countertops and custom cabinetry
- Spacious living and dining areas with stunning finishes
- Open-sized yards with barbecue areas and covered patios
Many of these homes have excellent golf course views and are just a few steps from the clubhouse.
Golf and other amenities
There’s nothing like playing golf on a challenging course surrounded by 22 lakes and beautiful views, a convenient Pro Shop to pick up a few items, and a clubhouse to repair to after a bracing par-60 round.
Members also get to enjoy:
- A beautiful lounge and dining room
- The driving range
Lighted tennis courts
- Many pools and spas
The Oasis Country Club offers all that.
- The Living Desert Zoo & Gardens is a native wildlife zoo featuring 40 animal species. There are hiking trails and picnic areas doe those who want to spend the day.
- The Palm Desert Aquatic Center has more than 3 pools and play features like water slides. It also offers swimming lessons, fitness classes, and lifeguard training, among others.
Year Established: 1985
Golf Membership: $100
Course Architect: David Rainville
Course Holes: 18 Executive
Number of Homes: 662
Monthly HOA Dues: $495
Monthly Golf Dues: $259/couple, $184/single
Pay as you Play Rates: Winter $50-74, Summer $25-34
Oasis Country Club
42330 Casbah Way
Palm Desert, California 92211
*All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Real Estate in Oasis Country Club and Golf Properties in Coachella Valley
For more information on homes available in this golfing community, call the team of Diane Williams & Associates at 760.776.7070.