Indian Wells Country Club
Indian Wells Country Club is dedicated to providing unparalleled satisfaction and enjoyment for its esteemed guests.
It is the perfect place to create unforgettable moments and experiences that will make you want to keep coming back.
Stay and keep enjoying yourself in this wonderful oasis. Indian Wells Country Club boasts a wonderful array of homes for sale.
Discover living in one of its distinct luxury homes. The combination of amazing views and great amenities makes this an enviable location.
Take your pick from our collectionof homes that intimately capture the very essence of luxury and comfort.
These fine properties are elegantly framed against the backdrop of the captivating Santa Rosa Mountains. Indian Wells Country Club homes are second to none when it comes to luxurious resort living.
Golf and other amenities
The two world-class 36-hole championship golf courses here have welcomed by some of the sport’s biggest legends and have even helped introduce a few legends on its own.
These courses are:
- The spectacular Cove Course – featuring breathtaking canyons and scenic vistas
- The famed Classic Course – the original home of the Bob Hope Classic for over 40 years
Indian Wells Country Club features a grand 70,000-square-foot clubhouse that’s perfect for hosting golf and social events, and accommodating special clubs and groups.
The clubhouse offers beautiful private dining rooms for any occasion, and delicious food prepared to create perfect moments.
The excellent private events team is ready to help you plan your event through every stage.
This unique location is close to many exciting places and events that you wouldn’t want to miss:
- The Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival
- Coachella Valley Preserve
- Agua Caliente Indian Canyons
- Palm Springs Air Museum
- Palm Springs Aerial Tramway
- We Care Detox Spa and Spiritual Retreat in Desert Hot Springs
- Annenberg Retreat at Sunnylands
- Backstreet Art District in Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Fine Art Fair
- Agua Caliente Resort & Casino in Rancho Mirage
- The Spa Resort Casino in Palm Springs
Year Established: 1956 (Original 21 holes)
Golf Membership: $15,000-$17,000
Course Architect: Harry Rainville & Eddie Susalla
Ted Robinson (last 9)
Course Holes: 36 Regulation
Number of Homes: 3500+
Monthly HOA Dues: $0 – $560
Monthly Golf Dues: $945
Pay as you Play Rates: Winter $150+, Summer $50-74
Indian Wells Country Club
46000 Club Drive
Indian Wells, CA 92210
*All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Real Estate in Indian Wells Country Club and Golf Properties in Coachella Valley
For more information on homes available in this golfing community, call the team of Diane Williams at 760.776.7070 and 760.835.0240.