Indian Ridge Country Club
Redefining luxury in desert living, Indian Ridge Country Club is the premier golf community in Palm Desert, Coachella Valley. Well-designed homes surround two world-class golf courses that look inviting any time of the year. This private, gated community is the place where you want to live if you want the best of everything.
- Indian Ridge Homes for Sale
- New Listings this Week
- 2019 Indian Ridge CC Sales
- 2018 Indian Ridge CC Sales
- 2017 Indian Ridge CC Sales
- 2016 Indian Ridge CC Sales
- 2015 Indian Ridge CC Sales
- 2014 Indian Ridge CC Sales
- 2013 Indian Ridge CC Sales
- 2012 Indian Ridge CC Sales
- 2011 Indian Ridge CC Sales
- HOA and PUD Dues as of January 2019
- Floor Plans
- Membership Opportunities
It’s an early tee time on an Arnold Palmer designed championship golf course (there are two here, take your pick), fairways unwinding like green ribbon through desert vistas.It’s tennis at the club – play to win or play for fun, you always play among friends. It’s toning your body at the fitness center and tempting your taste buds at one of our two fine restaurants. Or rejuvenating your spirit with the Total Spa Experience. It’s the warmth of the people who share this life with you. And the fact that this is a place you can truly call your own.
Year Established: 1993
Golf Membership: $42,500 Initiation Fee (0% redemption when sold)
Course Architect: Arnold Palmer
Course Holes: 36 Regulation
Number of Homes: 1,068
Monthly HOA Dues: $485.00-$871.00
Monthly Golf Dues: $1,390
Indian Ridge Country Club
76375 Country Club Drive
Palm Desert, California 92211
*All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Within Indian Ridge’s 640-acre property are 1,068 single-family homes and condos that enjoy stunning views of the surrounding Santa Rosa and Chocolate Mountains, as well as the fairways. You can choose between 7 types of floor plans, all of which offer variances to suit different styles and tastes. Home sizes range from 1,527 to 4,580 square feet.
Homes in Indian Ridge Country Club complement its natural surroundings well thanks to the Southwestern style (with a hint of Tuscan design) that prevails throughout the neighborhood. Proximity to all of Indian Ridge’s amenities offer plenty of opportunity to live an active desert lifestyle.
For more information about Indian Ridge real estate, contact Diane Williams & Associates at (760)-776-7070 or visit the On-Site Sales Office at 76-375 Country Club Drive in the Indian Ridge Club House.
Golf and other amenities
Indian Ridge Country Club’s crowning glories are its two 18-hole championship courses designed by renowned golf course architect Arnold Palmer: the Grove Course and the Arroyo Course. Both courses over an elegant design and a challenging play set against the backdrop of the gorgeous Santa Rosa and Chocolate Mountains.
The country club is also known for its world-class Tennis Facility, including 12 hard courts and 2 clay courts. We also have Bocce Ball, basketball, and three pickleball courts, among others.
Other community amenities include a pro shop, a 22,000-square-foot health and fitness center, spa and salon services, and dining venues for social gatherings.
- Indian Wells Tennis Garden – Just a short drive from Indian Ridge is a topnotch tennis facility that offers several junior and adult programs that aim to improve skill in the sport. The Indian Wells Tennis Garden is also the home of the BNP Paribas Open.
- The Living Desert Zoo and Gardens – The 1,200-acre zoo and botanical garden is home to approximately 450 wild animals from North America and Africa. It is also a dedicated center for wildlife rehabilitation and conservation.
For more information on homes available in this golfing community, call the team of Diane Williams & Associates at 760.776.7070
Real Estate in Indian Ridge Country Club and Golf Properties in Coachella Valley