Eldorado Country Club
Open since 1957, the prestigious Eldorado Country Club is one of the first golf courses in the city of Indian Wells. The private member-owned country club is a big part of the city’s history and tradition, and was once home to former President Dwight D. Eisenhower.
Eldorado Country Club’s 18-hole golf course was originally designed by Lawrence Hughes, a world-renowned golf course architect. Later on, it was redesigned by Tom Fazio, one of today’s top golf course architects.
In addition to an award-winning course and world-class service and facilities, members and visitors will enjoy a breathtaking setting, as Eldorado Country Club is ideally situated on a scenic cove right at the foot of the majestic Santa Rosa Mountains.
Real Estate in Eldorado Country Club and Golf Properties in Coachella Valley
Home buyers will find an impressive selection of beautiful private homes in Eldorado Country Club. Properties have sizes that range from three to five-bedroom floor plans, with lot sizes of approximately 20,000 to over 40,000 square feet.
The homes are well-built, and come with luxurious features which include:
- Resort-style swimming pools
- Spacious outdoor patios
- Expertly designed interiors
- Dramatic living rooms and dining areas
- Large gourmet kitchens with state-of-the-art stainless steel appliances and granite countertops
- Impressive master suites with panoramic outdoor views
For more information on homes available in this golfing community, call the team of Diane Williams & Associates at 760.776.7070.
Sights and Attractions
- Enjoy spending time outdoors? Go for a hiking adventure at the Coachella Valley Preserve, a 3,700-acre protected site that features a 1.25-mile hiking path that will take visitors through enchanting desert wilderness.
- Get to know more about the aerial wars waged in World War II at the Palm Springs Air Museum. The museum features three climate-controlled hangars that house over 28 flyable aircraft used during World War II. Visitors can also try out the flight simulator, view art displays, visit the gift shop, or grab a snack at the café.
*All information subject to change and should be independently verified.