Chaparral Country Club
This country club community of sweeping emerald green fairways, gorgeous lake views, and lush landscaping is set against the stunning backdrop of the Santa Rosa Mountains.
Residents enjoy the best country club amenities and the privacy gated walls can give.
The country club has a club lounge and a covered patio that serves an amazing array of food, lighted tennis courts, and an 18-hole championship golf course.
This premier country club is designed to make residents happy and content.
Real Estate in Chaparral Country Club and Golf Properties in Coachella Valley
Life in this country club is all about privacy and communion with nature.
Gain friends for life as you swing your tennis racket or golf club in the Ted Robinson-designed golf course.
Bond with friends and family in any of the many pools and spas.
The 24/7 security service takes care of your safety as you play your favorite sport or stroll around the vast expanse of this well-known vacation and/or residential spot.
Properties make the most out of the gorgeous panoramic views and follow an open floor plan that lets in the light and fresh country air all year round.
Buyers will find:
- Spacious living rooms lined with wide windows
- Luxurious bathrooms with walk-in showers
- Exquisite countertops and tile details
- Master suites with walk-in closets
- Fully equipped kitchens with sturdy cabinetry and countertops
Every house is perfect vacation home and an ideal permanent residence.
Sights and Attractions
Here are some nearby attractions residents can enjoy:
- The Living Gardens Zoo, a nonprofit zoological exhibit, features some of nature’s most spectacular animals. This perfect place for a family day showcases various exhibits ranging from fossil shows to live animal exhibits in state-of-the art-enclosures.
- Mitch’s on El Paseo, an ideal dining place for those who go for the best seafood, sushi, and steak in the area. Locals enjoy its relaxing ambience, amazing menu, great service, and extensive wine collection.
For more information on homes available in this golfing community, call the team of Diane Williams & Associates at 760.776.7070.
*All information subject to change and should be independently verified.